Skip to main content

She fainted trying to get registered



The picture shows a lady that fainted in Imo state university, Owerri, yesterday 16th November, 2014 while trying to get registered at the registration centre at CD block IMSU.
All the centres for this registration are overcrowded but as expected, the students environment is something else especially with words going around that the Imo state government will use the voters card as criterion for somethings like free education.
I had to leave my house by 4am yesterday to go deep into Okwu-Uratta to get registered.
What has been your experience?

Comments

Post a comment

What do you think about this? Drop a comment

Popular posts from this blog

It is Biscuit Bone Not Brisket Bone. Here is Why

BISCUIT BONE vs BRISKET  BONE; the correct one goes to....

I understand this is trending on social media that "It is brisket bone not biscuit bone"  and almost everyone including many graduates and educated  people see it as correct.

But it is a wrong "correction".

Lol! See What These Dogs are Saying About New Year Resolution.

Wall Gecko SALIVA, feces, urine dangerous

Wall Geckos can give you Typhoid Fever and Tape worms!

You may have come across the video of a wall gecko having fun with someone's toothbrush by leaking it without permission.

The video has been shared many times on social media and Instant messaging like Whatsapp. It has got many asking the question Is wall gecko dangerous? Wikipedia will not help you with that question as the person who wrote about gecko there said the answer is no.