As at Wednesday, 8th October, 2014, the Imo state 2014 admission clearance had not begun. An enquiry from the staff of the IMSU Admission Unit made it clear that the clearance for the newly admitted students will commence next week. So, hey, there is no need of rushing to the school. Just calm down and put your head and stuff together. Instead of wasting your transport fare and taking unnecessary travelling risks, just keep visiting myimsu.com at least 3 time a day. We are the ones who are already in the school and yes we are not lazy. We will keep going the extra mile to keep you informed about the latest developments.
If the clearance begins, we will be the first to let you know. So, bookmark this site, tell your friend about it, like us on facebook HERE and always browse the site. As you may have noticed, there are no dull moments here. Someone stays awake while you sleep at night and also walks about like a mad person in school and around it just to make sure you are totally and correctly informed.
However, while you wait, here are some of the documents you must get ready before coming for the clearance. The truth is that during the time I processed my admission, I suffered a lot because of lack of adequate information on the materials I needed to present for the clearance and that made me spend a lot of money travelling from home to school and back again.
LIST OF MATERIALS YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG WITH YOU FOR THE 2014 IMSU ADMISSION CLEARANCE:
The materias include but are not limited to the following:
- Original and photocopies of O' level result (or results if you are combining two results from sittings of O'level leaving exams)
- JAMB registration slip
- Original JAMB result slips and photocopies
- Recent passport photographs (Up to 4 or 8 copies)
- Original Post utme registration slip and xeroxes (photocopies)
- Post UTME result printout (and photocopies)
- Admission Status printout
- L.G.A proof of origin ( can be obtained from your LGA coucil headquarters)
- Proof of origin from your community head or king
- Substantial proof of age which may be Birth certificate, Affidavit (Which can be sworn at the court), or Baptismal certificate that bears your date of birth.
The clearance will begin at the Admission Unit, beside Zenith and IMSU microfinance bank. You will also do Faculty clearance and departmental clearance. Every piece of papaer is very important.
Since the state governor of Imo state has cancelled the payment of acceptance fee in Imo state university, the hassle of going to the bank has also been cancelled... You guys are lucky ooo.
I look forward to seeing your beautiful and glowing faces (although most of you won't even recognize me when we cross parts, no wahala) and I pray you won't loose the zeal and focus with which you are entering IMSU (believe me, many have lost theirs).
Feel free to comment. Tell others about this site. Like Our FaceBook Page HERE